- In the CSM Administrator main window, click the Blueprints category, and then click the Create a New Blueprint task.
The Blueprint Editor opens, displaying the Object Manager in its Main Pane. The Object Manager lists the existing Business Objects.
- In the Current View drop-down, select the Business Object View whose Forms you want to access.
- In the Business Object tree, click the Business Object whose Forms you want to access. Tip: Filter the Business Objects by clicking the Major, Supporting, Lookup, and All radio buttons.
- In the Appearance area of the Object Manager, click the Edit Form link. Tip: You can also click View>View Form on the Blueprint Editor menu bar or click the Form toolbar button on the Blueprint Editor toolbar.
- To access a Summary Form, click Edit Summary Form.
- To access a Mini-Summary Form, click Edit Mini-Summary Form.
- To access a Form Arrangement, click Edit Form Arrangement.
- To access a Mobile Form, click Edit Mobile Form. For more information about Mobile Forms, refer to create a Mobile Form in the Cherwell Mobile documentation.
The Form Editor opens displaying the Business Object's default Form. A dynamic Form menu bar item appears on the Blueprint Editor menu bar so that you can access Form-specific commands.
- If more than one Form exists for the Business Object, select the Form to open by selecting it in the Form drop-down (upper-left).