Define a Project Business Case
Use the Business Case tab in the Arrangement to articulate your reason for initiating the Project.
To define a business case:
- Click the Business Case tab in the Arrangement, and then click the New ITPT Business Case button.
The Business Case form opens in the Arrangement.
- Complete the Business Case form:
- Business Reasons: Type a reason for initiating the Project (ex: The current Dell Switch in the Colorado Springs, CO office is antiquated and needs to be replaced).
- Resource Details: Type resource information for the Project (ex: Clair Wu has been identified as the person who will install and configure the switch).
- Cost Details: Type cost information for the Project (ex: The cost of one 5000 Gigabit Switch is $8,450.00 USD).
Note: All fields are Rich Text fields. To format the text or embed an image, click the Zoom button .
The Business Case form is automatically saved.