Use the Action Manager to complete general CSM Item Manager operations for Actions.
- In the Task Pane Section window (when configuring Global/Role Task Pane settings), click Add.
- In the Menu page of the Site Editor (when defining menu bar properties for a Portal Site), click the Ellipses button next to the Action field to select a different Action or clear the selected Action.
- In the Business Object Actions window (when defining Actions for a Business Object), click the Ellipses button next to the Action field to select a different Action or clear the selected Action.
- In the Choose Action window (when defining Control properties for a Link Label Control or Button Control on a Form), click the Ellipses button .
- In the Outlook Integration - Condition and Action window (when defining available Actions for an Outlook Integration configuration), click the Ellipses button to select a different Action or clear the selected Action.
- From the
CSM Desktop Client:
- In the Task Pane Section window (when defining User Task Pane settings), click Add.
- From a Dashboard Widget button or link: Right-click Widget Properties.
Displays a row of drop-down menus available in the Manager.
Tip: Click the Clear button to clear an Action or item that was previously selected for a CSM area.
Displays a row of buttons for operations available in the Manager.In some cases (ex: One-Steps), you might see an Association drop-down menu on the toolbar. This is for Actions and items that are associated with particular Business Objects.
Displays a search box to find specific words or phrases in the Manager.
- Action Pane:
Displays the categories from which Actions, or items that will be initiated through Actions, are selected. The available categories vary depending on the location from which the Action Manager is launched.
- Action tree:
Displays items in a hierarchical tree, organized by scope, and subfolder if applicable. Also lists any Searches run during the session.
- Main Pane:
Displays items by View (Icon, List, or Details (Grid)) and lists search results when a Search is run.For certain categories, what you see in the Main pane can also be filtered by Business Object Association (appears on the toolbar if applicable).