Web Service Manager
Use the Web Service Manager to complete the following web service operations:
- Create , Edit , and Delete : Configure web services to meet your requirements.
- Search: Use the Search Control to run a search that locates and lists all web services whose Display Name and Description contain a specific word or phrase.
- Organize: web services are organized at the root level by default scope (intended audience); however, Users can create subfolders to further organize web services.
- Copy: Copy an existing web service as a starting point or template for a similar web service.
- Rename: Rename a subfolder or web service. Users cannot rename default scopes.
- Import/Export: Import/export web service definitions to a .ced file to share web services across systems.
- Find Dependencies: Identify where the web service is used and what other items the web service uses, if applicable.
- Menu bar: Displays a row of drop-down menus available in the web service Manager.
- Toolbar: Displays a row of buttons for operations available in the web service Manager.
- Search Control: Displays a search box to find specific words or phrases in the web service Manager.
- Manager Tree: Displays web services in a hierarchical tree, organized by scope, and subfolder if applicable. Also lists any Searches run during the session.
- Main Pane: Displays web services by View (Icon, List, or Details (Grid)) and lists search results when a Search is run.