Configure Global Help Settings
Use the Help page in the CSM Administrator System Settings window to configure the following Global Help settings:
- If and where to access an alternative Help System rather than the OOTB CSM Help System.
- Whether or not to globally enable/display Process and Terminology Help for Business Objects and Fields: Process and Terminology Help text/Help Systems/sites are defined for each Business Object/Field in the Process and Terminology pages in the Business Object/Field Properties windows.
Good to know:
- No Role or User Help settings are available.
To configure Global Help settings:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, click the Settings category, and then click the Edit System Settings task.
- Click the Help page.
- Configure if and where to access an alternative Help System:
- Alternate Help Site: Check this check box to access a defined Help System/site rather than the OOTB CSM Help System. Then, define which Help System/site to use (in the URL field).
- URL: Specify the URL to where the alternative Help System/site is stored.
- Pass Parameters: Check this check box to pass parameters.
- Configure whether or not to display Process and Terminology help:
- Show Process and Terminology Help: Check this check box to enable/display Process and Terminology Help in CSM. Process and Terminology Help text is defined in the Process and Terminology pages in the Business Object/Field Properties windows.
- Click OK.