Define Print Options for a Business Object
Use the Print Options page in the Business Object Actions window (accessed from the Object Manager within the Blueprint Editor) to define One-Steps or Reports that can be run from a Business Object's Print menu. Users can select these Actions from the CSM Desktop Client menu bar (File>Print) when working with records for a particular Business Object.
To define print options:
- Open the Business Object Actions window:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, click the Blueprints category, and then click the Create a New Blueprint task.
Note: If working on a saved Blueprint, open the existing Blueprint.
The Blueprint Editor opens, displaying the Object Manager in its Main Pane. The Object Manager lists the existing Business Objects.
- In the Object Manager, click a Business Object in the Object tree, and then click the Edit Actions task in the Structure area.
The Business Object Actions window opens.
- Click the Print Options page.
- Add Actions to the Business Object's Print menu:
- Click the Add button to open the Action Manager. Then, select a One-Step or Report, or create a new one.
- Click the Remove button to remove a selected Action from the list.
- Click the Make Default button to make the selected One-Step or Report the option the default selection when a User clicks Print from a Business Object's file menu. This is also the print option that will run (without prompting) when a User clicks the Print button on the toolbar.
- Use the Up/Down arrows to change the order of the selected options.
- Click OK.
- Publish the Blueprint (File>Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File>Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.