Define Group Properties for a Field
Use the Group page in the Field Properties window to define the Group Members for which a Field is available.
Note: The Group page is only available if the Field is part of a Group Object.
Note: The Field Properties window is available in the Business Object Editor (accessed from within a Blueprint in CSM Administrator).
To define Group properties for a Field:
- Open the Field Properties window:
- In the CSM Administrator main window, click the Blueprints category, and then click the Create a New Blueprint task.
Note: If working on a saved Blueprint, open the existing Blueprint.
The Blueprint Editor opens, displaying the Object Manager in its Main Pane. The Object Manager lists the existing Business Objects.
- In the Object Manager, click a Business Object in the Object tree, and then click the Edit Business Object task in the Structure area.
The Business Object Editor opens.
Tip: You can also click the Edit Business Object button on the Blueprint Editor Toolbar to open the Business Object Editor.
- Click a new or existing Field, and then click the Field Properties button.
The Field Properties window opens.
- Click the Group page.
- Define Group properties:
- Just this Group Member: Select this radio button to make the Field available only to the Business Object being edited.
- All Group Members: Select this radio button to make the Field available to all members in the group.
- These Group Members: Select this radio button to make the Field available only to select Group Members. Then, select the Group Members where the Field will be available.
- Click OK.
- Publish the Blueprint (File>Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File>Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.