Group Map Manager
Use the Group Map Manager to complete the following operations:
- View: View a list of available Group Maps.
- Create , Edit , and Delete : Configure Group Maps to meet your requirements.
- Search: Use the Search Control to run a search that locates and lists all Group Maps whose Display Name and Description contain a specific word or phrase.
- Organize: Group Maps are organized at the root level by default scope (intended audience); however, Users can create subfolders to further organize Group Maps.
- Copy: Copy an existing Group Map as a starting point or template for a similar Group Map.
- Rename: Rename a subfolder or Group Map. Users cannot rename default scopes.
- Import/Export: Import/export Group Map definitions to a .ced file to share Group Maps across systems.
- Find Dependencies: Identify where the Group Map is used and what other items the Group Map uses, if applicable.
- Menu bar: Displays a row of drop-down menus available in the Group Map Manager.
- Toolbar: Displays a row of buttons for operations available in the Group Map Manager.
- Search Control: Displays a search box to find specific words or phrases in the Group Map Manager.
- Manager tree: Displays the available system Group Maps organized by folder. You can also filter Group Maps by Business Object Association.
- Main Pane: Displays Group Maps by View (Icon, List, or Details (Grid)) and lists search results when a Search is run.
Good to know: