Create a Relationship Using the Relationship Properties Window
The Relationship Properties window allows you to define and edit detailed properties for a Relationship. When you create or edit a Relationship using the Relationship Properties window, you define:
Good to know:
- Business Objects and their associated Fields, Relationships, Forms, Grids, and Form Arrangements are created, edited, and deleted within a Blueprint. To commit changes to your system, you must publish the Blueprint.
- The Relationship Properties window can also be accessed from the Form Arrangement Editor by right-clicking in the Relationship tree and selecting New Relationship or Edit Relationship.
To create a Relationship using the Relationship Properties window:
- Click the Add button.
The Relationship Properties window opens.
- Define properties for the Relationship:
- Define general properties.
- Define link properties.
- Define database properties.
- Define auditing properties.
- Define advanced properties.
- Click OK.
The Relationship is added to the Business Object and is available in the Relationship Editor.
- Publish the Blueprint (File>Publish Blueprint) to commit the changes, or save the Blueprint (File>Save Blueprint) to continue making other changes.