Use the Report Manager to complete the following Reporting operations:
- View/Run: View a list of available Reports. Double-click the Report to run it.
- Create , Edit , and Delete : Configure Reports to meet your requirements.
- Search: Use the Search Control to run a search that locates and lists all Reports whose Display Name and Description contain a specific word or phrase.
- Organize: Reports are organized at the root level by default scope (intended audience); however, Users can create subfolders to further organize Reports.
- Copy: Copy an existing Report as a starting point or template for a similar Report.
- Rename: Rename a subfolder or Report. Users cannot rename default scopes.
- Import/Export: Import/export Report definitions to a .ced file to share Reports across systems.
- Find Dependencies: Identify where the Report is used and what other items the Report uses, if applicable.
- Add To Task Pane/Toolbar (available only in appropriate CSM Item Managers): Use to add the item to your personal Task Pane or a custom toolbar.
- Menu bar: Displays a row of drop-down menus available in the Report Manager.
- Search Control: Displays a search box to find specific words or phrases in the Report Manager.
- Toolbar: Displays a row of buttons for operations available in the Report Manager.
- Manager tree: Displays Reports in a hierarchical tree, organized by scope, and subfolder if applicable. Also lists any Searches run during the session.
- Main Pane: Displays Reports by View (Icon, List, or Details (Grid)) and lists search results when a Search is run.
Good to know: