Add an Action to a CSM Desktop Client Toolbar
You can add Actions to:
- User toolbars: Personal CSM Desktop Client toolbars Users create to initiate Actions that are important to them.
- Global/Role toolbars: Toolbars a system administrator creates for all Users or for Users in particular Roles.
For example, you can:
- Run a One-Step (ex: Open the Cherwell Support site).
- Display/run a CSM Item (ex: Dashboard, Calendar, Visualization, etc.).
- Execute a command (ex: Open the Search Group Manager).