Navigate Portal Knowledge Articles
Portal Users can access Knowledge Articles (How To Articles) to help solve issues without having to log Incidents. For this procedure, we will use the OOTB IT Portal Site as our example. There are two ways to find Knowledge Articles in the Portal:
After finding the Knowledge Article, the How To Article page opens.
Here Users can:
- Read through the Solution.
- Let technicians and other Customers know if an Article resolved your issue:
- Click Yes if the Article helped.
- Click No - log my issue if the Article did not help. The Incident is logged and a new window opens with the Incident ID.
- Add a Comment.
- Vote on the Knowledge Article:
- Click the Like button to let other Customers and Users know if the Article was helpful or informative.
- Click the Dislike button to let other Customers and Users know if the Article was not helpful or informative.