Use the Dashboard Manager to complete general CSM Item Manager operations for Dashboard.
- From the CSM Desktop Client menu bar, click Dashboards>Dashboard Manager.
- From the Browser Client menu bar, click Dashboards>Dashboard Manager.
- From the Blueprint Editor menu bar in CSM Administrator, click Managers>Dashboard Manager.
- From Settings in the CSM Desktop Client (Tools>Options>Dashboards & Calendars page).
- From within the Site Manager in CSM Administrator.
- From Dashboard selectors throughout CSM.
- From the Dashboard Viewer menu bar, click Dashboards>Dashboard Manager.
Displays a row of drop-down menus available in the Manager.
Displays a row of buttons for operations available in the Manager.
Displays a search box to find specific words or phrases in the Manager.
- Manager tree:
Displays items in a hierarchical tree, organized by scope, and subfolder if applicable. Also lists any Searches run during the session.
- Main Pane:
Displays items by View (Icon, List, or Details (Grid)) and lists search results when a Search is run.
Good to know:
- Use the Manager Context (right-click) menu to quickly access menu bar/toolbar options.
- For more information about working in CSM Item Managers, refer to the Item Managers documentation.
- Managers look and behave differently in the Cherwell Browser Client. For more information, refer to the Cherwell Browser Client documentation.