Browser Client Visualizations
Browser Client Visualizations look and behave similarly to Visualizations in the Desktop Client.
In the Browser Client, Users can:
- View a Visualization:Note: In order to view a Visualization, a specific record (ex: Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) must be open.
- View all your Visualizations using the Visualization Manager (Visualizations>Visualization Manager).
- View a record's Visualizations by clicking the Visualization icon (ex: View impacted CIs on an Incident Record).
In the Browser Client, Visualization functionality is accessed using the Visualizations drop-down menu on the Browser Client menu bar. From the Visualizations drop-down, Users can access:
- The Visualizations Manager.
- Most Recently Used (MRU) Visualizations.
Good to know:
- Visualizations can be viewed and used in the Browser Client; however, Visualizations are managed (created, edited, deleted, etc.) and configured (security rights and defaults) only in the CSM Desktop Client and CSM Administrator.
- The Browser Client Visualization window provides much of the same functionality as the Desktop Visualization window and includes the toolbar, Main pane, Aerial pane, and Legend; however, the Browser Client Visualization window does not include a menu bar.
- The Visualization Manager behaves differently in the Browser Client than it does in the CSM Desktop Client. See Browser Client Managers for more information.