Browser Client Reports
Browser Client Reports look and behave similarly to Reports in the Desktop Client. In the CSM Browser Client, ad-hoc Reports can be run from:
- Dashboards and Widgets by drilling down into the Dashboard or Widget.
- Search Groups.
- Visualizations as graphical representations of data.
Formal Reports can be run from:
- The Browser Client menu bar (run from the Report Manager or the list of Most Recently Used (MRU) Reports).
- The Report Manager (accessed from the Browser Client menu bar).
- Specific links and Widgets in a Dashboard.
Good to know:
- Reports can be viewed and used in the Browser Client; however, Reports are managed (created, edited, deleted, etc.) and configured (security rights) only in the CSM Desktop Client and CSM Administrator.
- The Report Manager behaves differently in the Browser Client than it does in the CSM Desktop Client. See Browser Client Managers for more information.