Browser Client HTML Pages
Browser Client HTML Pages are used to display an:
- External website (link to it).
- Internal website that you design and code.
In the Browser Client, HTML Pages functionality is accessed using the Pages drop-down on the Browser Client menu bar. From the Pages drop-down, Users can access:
- The HTML Page Manager.
- Most Recently Used (MRU) HTML Pages.
Good to know:
- HTML Pages can be viewed and used in the Browser Client; however, HTML Pages are managed (created, edited, deleted, etc.) and configured (security rights) only in the CSM Desktop Client and CSM Administrator.
- The HTML Manager behaves differently in the Browser Client than it does in the CSM Desktop Client. See Browser Client Managers for more information.