Browser Client E-mail
E-mails can be sent directly from the Browser Client using the E-mail menu located on the Browser Client menu bar. The E-mail menu contains the following options:
- Send E-mail: Allows the User to send an e-mail from anywhere in the Browser Client (you select the recipients).
- Send E-mail Using Current Customer: Allows the User to send an e-mail from a Business Object record (the recipient is the active Customer on the Business Object Record).
E-mails can also be sent by running One-Steps that have e-mail Actions, either from the One-Step Manager or by clicking on a Customer's e-mail address in a Business Object record. When sending an e-mail, there are several options in the e-mail message window, including:
- Selecting e-mail recipients from the CSM Address Book. Select individual recipients, as well as Teams and Workgroups.
- Adding attachments to e-mail messages, including files from a computer and files attached to a record (if sending an e-mail from a record).
- Defining where to store e-mail history to capture and track e-mail correspondence in Journals.
- Using Rich Text in the body of e-mails and select whether to send messages in Rich Text or plain text format. Images and hyperlinks can be inserted into messages.
Good to know: