About HTML Pages
- Internal HTML Pages: HTML pages that Users design and code. Users can insert CSM commands directly into the page, as well as CSM Images, Tokens, Stored Values, etc.
- External HTML Pages: Existing websites. Users supply the URL.
Use an HTML Page to display:
- A company website as Startup Item on a Portal Site.
- A hardware website or forum on a Portal Site (add an Action to a Site menu bar to display an HTML page).
- A hard-coded HTML Page that Users design directly in the Browser
Tip: An HTML Page is typically identified by the HTML Page icon .
CSM provides several OOTB HTML Pages. Use these OOTB HTML Pages as-is, edit them, or create new HTML Pages using the HTML Page Manager. CSM also provides the HTML Page Editor to help design and code your own Internal HTML Page.