The mApp Editor is the built-in interface within CSM Administrator that allows you to manage mApps and access various tools for adding definitions to mApps.
Use the mApp Editor to:
- Add Business Objects to a mApp: Use the Add Business Object to mApp Wizard to add Business Objects and their associated Fields, Relationships, Forms, Grids, and Form Arrangements to a mApp.
- Add CSM Items to a mApp: Use the mApp options button in CSM Item Managers (or right-click item>Add to mApp) to include things like One-Steps, Dashboards, Search Groups, etc. in a mApp.
- Open the Definition Reviewer: View and modify Forms, Grids, and Form Arrangements for all Business Objects or for those that have been modified in the mApp.
- Edit Business Object Data: Use the Edit Data task within a mApp to modify (add, edit, delete) data for a Supporting Object or Lookup Table.
- Manage mApps: Use the tasks in the Task Pane and/or File menu to:
To open the mApp Editor from the CSM Administrator main window, click the mApps category, and then click the Create a New mApp task or the Edit an existing mApp task.