Monitor Automation Process Statistics
You can monitor these statistics for individual Automation Processes:
- Completed runs, including successes and failures
- In-progress runs
- Scheduled activities
To view Automation Process statistics:
- Click the Automation Processes category in CSM Administrator.
- Click Individual Automation Process Status.
- Select an Automation Process, and then click Process>Statistics.
To clear Automation Processes:
- From the Automation Process Statistics window, select Clear Process.
- Select these options to delete these items:
- Clear scheduled activities: Clear activities that are currently scheduled for the Automation Process.
- Clear in-progress items: Clear activities that are in progress.
- Clear completed item history: Clear statistics for all completed runs for the Automation Process. Use this option only if you do not need the history of completed runs for an Automation Process. CAUTION:Once you click OK, the selected items are deleted.