Copy a CSM Item
Use the CSM Item Managers to copy and paste existing CSM Items (example: Dashboard, Report, One-Steps etc.) to use as a starting point or a template for another CSM Item.
Good to know:
- A copied item retains the same dependencies as its original. Be sure to find dependencies before editing the item's copy.
- A copied item is named Copy of... by default. Rename copied items to avoid confusion between the original and the copied item.
Managers look and behave differently in the Browser Client. For more information, refer to the Browser Client documentation.
To copy a CSM Item:
- Open a CSM Item Manager.
- Select a scope and subfolder (if needed).
- Click the CSM Item to copy, and then select one of the following:
- In the CSM Item Manager window, right-click>Copy.
- From the CSM Item Manager menu bar, select Edit>Copy.
- Paste the item using one of the following:
- In the CSM Item Manager window, right-click>Paste.
- From the CSM Item Manager menu bar, select Edit>Paste.
- (Optional but recommended) Rename the copied item.