Configure the JIRA mApp
The below procedure is the first step in configuring the JIRA V1.5 mApp.
To configure the web service:
- Open the Web Service Manager
- Click the
General page and verify or provide the
with information obtained from a JIRA administrator.
- Click the
Methods should show for Post Issue, Add Note to Issue, Link Issues, and Get Issue Status. Additional methods can be added as needed. For additional information refer to JIRA online API: https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-apis.
- Click the Accounts page, click Add.
- Verify or provide the
login credentials specified by a JIRA
To configure Stored Values:
- Open the Stored Value Manager
- Go to
Note: To view the stored value properties, select the stored value and click the Edit icon.
- JIRA Integration Version: Do not edit.
- JIRA URL: This must match the URL in the Web Service Object.
- JIRA Web Service: This must match the name of the Web Service
To configure the Incident and Problem Form:
- Open the Form Editor
- In the Form drop-down, select Incident JIRA Key.
- Use the mouse to select the title, link, and buttons.
Ctrl+C to copy the elements.
- In the Form drop-down, select
- Press Crtl+V to paste the JIRA element items in the Form.